- To support poor people by providing basic necessities such as food, clean water, shelter, and clothes.
- To respond to humanitarian crises including natural disasters (droughts – floods) aiming at saving lives, alleviating suffering and maintaining human dignity.
- To support the underprivileged part of the community by providing education and health care programs in order to promote life quality and to reduce illiteracy rate in the community.
- To keep and maintain hygienic and sanitary conditions and strengthen the understanding of environmental issues.
- To upgrade the morality of the survivors and traumatized members of the community by providing psycho-social support to help them overcome such difficult experiences.
To encourage peaceful social intercourses and creating a friendly environment for the whole community.