- To support poor people by providing basic necessities such as food, clean water, shelter and clothes.
- To respond humanitarian crises including natural disasters (droughts – floods) aiming at saving lives, alleviating suffering and maintaining human dignity.
- To support the underprivileged part of the society with healthcare and education in order to promote life quality and to reduce illiteracy rate in the community.
- To give Somali youth the right to acquire the tools, knowledge, and skills to build better lives for themselves and their families by participating in youth development programs.
- To end gender-based violence by raising awareness on the need to end violence against women and girls.
- To keep and maintain hygienic and sanitary conditions and strengthen the understanding of environmental issues.
- To upgrade the morality of the survivors and traumatized members of the community by providing psycho-social support to help them overcome such difficult experiences.
- To encourage peaceful social intercourse and creating friendly environment for the whole community